In an interview with The Sunday Times, former Apple executive said he changed the world twice and wanted to do it again.
“I’ve helped to change the world twice with the iPod and the iPhone. I want the chance to do it a third time,” told the Sunday Times.
Key quotes from the interview include:
- Tony said: “Home appliances today are as bad as mobile phones were before the iPhone.
- “Nest data is your data and it is going to be used only to improve the products and services that you buy from us. It is not going to waltz on over to some other place without you knowing. That was very clear when we were doing this deal.” To reinforce the separation between Nest and Google, Nest is not moving into Google’s Mountain View campus.
- “I don’t know what Apple is working on. When I looked at the technology we are going to need 5-10 years from now, who has that and who is building it, it is Google.”
- “This was not a financially driven transaction. When you marry for money, it almost never works. We both believe we have something special and we know what it takes to make it happen around the world.”
Image by (Zen Sekizawa)
Posted at March 23, 2014 22:15 |
October 10, 2020
- Solved! Remove loud clicking sound on iPad Magic Keyboard...
September 19, 2020
According to a lot of breaking news, the upcoming iPhone...