Hewlett-Packard (HP) has revealed new Windows 8 consumers notebook devices. These include: The HP Envy x2, the HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook and the HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4.
HP Envy x2
- A “hybrid PC” , the Envy x2 consists of a tablet with an 11.6-inch display and an attachable keyboard.
- The keyboard has a magnetic hinge that keeps the tablet in place when you want to use it as a notebook, and weighs about 3.1 pounds.
- The 11.6-inch touchscreen allows users to more easily navigate the Windows 8 touch-friendly interface and uses technology called In-Plane Switching (IPS) to provide wider viewing angles than standard displays.
- The display is an HD Webcam; on back, there is an eight-megapixel camera
- The Envy x2 uses solid-state memory to provide faster start-up times, and includes Near Field Communication technology (NFC).
HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook
- The Spectre XT TouchSmart starting price is $1,400.
- It has a 15.6-inch multitouch HD display with IPS technology and edge-to-edge glass, as well as an all-metal design.
- It measures 0.7-inch thick and weighs 4.77 pounds.
- It feature Intel’s Thunderbolt port, an Ethernet jack, USB 3.0 and HDMI ports.
- The Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook will be available in December.
HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4
- The Ultrabook comes in at 0.9-inch thick and 4.77 pounds.
- The Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 offers a 14-inch multitouch screen and a backlit keyboard.
- It’s powered by Intel’s latest Ivy Bridge processors and can also be configured with an AMD graphics card.
- The notebook includes Beats Audio technology for enhanced sound, and promises up to eight hours of battery life.
- The Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 will be revealed at a later date.
Posted by Staff |
Posted at August 30, 2012 09:51 |
, Beats Audio
, Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4
, Envy x2
, HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4
, HP Envy x2
, HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook
, Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook
, Windows 8
November 24, 2015
Bitcoin has performed pretty well in 2015 after a volatile...
April 30, 2014
For many years, tech industries were all about creating the...