Samsung Unveils Galaxy Note 3
Samsung has unveiled their new Galaxy Note 3 device at the annual Berlin’s IFA trade show today.
GALAXY Note 3
The new Samsung GALAXY Note 3 adds delight to daily tasks and infuses innovative features that help consumers tell the story of their lives. Samsung GALAXY Note 3 delivers a larger and better screen for the best viewing experience and more powerful multitasking, and introduces significant S Pen improvements that make everyday life easier and faster.
“We introduced the original GALAXY Note in 2011 and launched a whole new smart device category. The undeniable success of the GALAXY Note strengthened our conviction that consumers want higher quality features for smart devices and they want those new features to make their lives better,” said JK Shin, CEO and President of IT & Mobile Division at Samsung Electronics. “Samsung GALAXY Note 3 is a powerful, original approach that enables users to tell the stories of their lives through dynamic and seamless expressions of their passions across work, play and life experiences. With a simple click of the S Pen button, users can unlock opportunities for self-expression, features that transform everyday activities into extraordinary events and access to new experiences delivered to them on Note 3’s larger screen.”
- A wider (5.7inch) full HD Super AMOLED display,
- Slimmer (8.3mm) and lighter (168g) hardware design
- Longer lasting (3,200mAh) battery.
- Equipped with a 13 megapixel rear camera with Smart Stabilization and high CRI LED flash.
- The latest LTE technologies – CAT4 Carrier Aggregation and supports the greatest number of multiple frequencies.
- And sports the industry’s largest 3GB RAM for improve performance.