According to a report from Chinese tech blog CTECHN, OPPO in Beijing officially released a new N-Lens series and its first product OPPO N1. The new smartphone sports a 206-degree rotating camera, the world first rotating camera on an Android smartphone.
Here are some of the key stand out features of the Android powered device.The OPPO N1 comes with a sleek hardware design.
- A new rotating camera at the top of the device. The he top of the camera has a dual LED the main camera lens for the 13 million-pixel rotating lens with an LED light, an LED soft light
- OPPO N1 with a 5.9 inches with a resolution of 1080P screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 processor, 2G RAM, providing 16/32GB ROM, body measurements of 170.7mm x 82.6 mm x 9 mm, weight 213 g , built-in 3610mah lithium battery
- Support for GSM / TD-SCDMA network, run the Color OS system based on android 4.2
- O-Touch trackpad with camera control
Mobile carriers have reportedly began accepting reservation for the new smartphone, which be priced at priced at 3,498 yuan, will go on sale in October.