Technojd.blogspot (via Wei Feng network) is reporting that Systena – a Japanese technology company, has officially unveiled a tablet PC running Tizen OS to the masses.
Features of the Tablet include:
- 1.4GHz Cortex-A9 architecture quad-core mobile processor.
- Built-in 2GB RAM and 32GB storage space
- Features a 10.1-inch 1920 × 1200 resolution screen
- A 30-megapixel front camera and a 2.0 megapixel rear camera, running Tizen 2.0 operating system
- The tablet also has a microSD card slot, support for capacity expansion
According to the report, Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo will sell the tablet, but the price and launch date were not disclosed. Tizen tablet after the release, Tizen smartphone should also not far away, Samsung has promised Tizen handset will come soon.