According to a report from TechAu, Samsung will be holding a launch event for their new flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S4 in Sydney, Australia tomorrow.
Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone was unveiled in New York to much fanfare last month.
The new device is set to feature the following:
- Screen Size: 5-inch
- Screen Resolution: 441ppi, Super AMOLED
- Display Resolution: 1920×1080
- Android Version: Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Cameras: 13 MP back, 2 MP front
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16/32/64GB with microSD slot for up to 64GB
“Tomorrow night we can expect to get dates and prices for the Australian release as well as seeing if Samsung changed anything else for the Aussie version of the device,” Harry Tucker reports for TechAu.
The event scheduled to start at 6pm local time, according to the report.