Sonte’s Smart Film technology might just be the thing you need to transform your transparent windows into a TV Screen or opaque.
According to the company’s website:
Smart film is a technology that allows the color of the film to go from transparent to non-transparent. Smart film gives you the option for privacy on demand by adjusting the amount of light traveling through your glass window.
Smart film does not require you to replace your windows or glass partition as it can be retro-fit onto any glass surface in your living room, bathroom or office.
Here are some of the key features of Sonte’s Smart Film technology:
- Easy-to-install, Wi-Fi-enabled smart film allows you to control the amount of light that passes through windows, going from see-through to opaque in less than a secondAffordable, DIY solution that is completely customizable – just measure your window, cut film to desired size or shape using scissors and stick to your window
- Free smartphone app makes control of the digital shades quick and easy
- No sticky residue from the electrostatic cling adhesive – ideal for renters and homeowners
- When in opaque state, the smart film can be used as a projection screen
- Helps reduce energy cost in the home by filtering UV from the sun
- Ideal for glass partitions and windows in the home, office or storefront
- SONTE Film kit comes with smart film, Wi-Fi transmitter/ transformer (one single unit), connector and cables, and cleaning kit
DIY digital shades instantly transform window transparency via your iOS or Android device